Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Tank is very obsessed with putting his chin on literally anything he can when he lays down. He had a long day today because we were out and about most of the day. He is just now laying down, but has decided to not lay near me with the computer, but instead on the bed. He made sure he dug it up to his liking and got himself all cozied up with the pillows. I couldn't miss this picture opportunity. He makes the bed look so welcoming :laugh:

101_1808.jpg101_1809.jpg101_1810.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's so cute! Funny thing 'cuz that's what Tate loves doing too. Problem is, he does it on body when we're sleeping and his head is not so light! In fact, just a couple minutes ago i had to get his head off of my leg b/c my leg was going numb.
Love the pics of Tank!

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
:ROFL: I know what you mean! I will wake up in the middle of the night with Tank's chin on my leg. I can't say I've ever had my leg go numb from it though (yet!)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yes the chin gig. sarah does this as well. if she can get her chin on something she will. we have a childs fold out spiderman bed with a dog pillow in it and she gets on that and lays her chin on the edge and soaks up the fireplace. bullies gotta love em

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
awe.... cute! My boys do the same thing. Every once in a while I wake up to cuttys chin on my face. THAT is not so cue but there have been times I have left it cuz he is so dang cute! LMAO

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea does that too. I think it's because she can breathe better and keep an eye on everything else that's going on.....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
tank is a cutie, and it must be a bully thing, mine like to sit on the couch with their head on the arm rest. good pics by the way.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke was the same way --- chin always had to be resting on something, preferably, me or Lewis' head

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Both of mine do that too ... I always joke that their heads are so heavy it needs the support because they will do it sitting up if they can. :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I always thought it was odd and funny and the same time when Wilson does this. Must be a bully thing due to the weight of their head, that's what we figured. Can't say I've ever seen another dog do it to the extent a bully does it. It's cute though. :luv:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
My ladies both like to plop their chins down when they are sitting up. Naturally it is accompanied by a bully **sigh** through the nose.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.