December 18th = Nigel's 1st Birthday...Can't Wait to Celebrate My Baby's Day!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Counting down to Nigel's 1st birthday...aww he's growing so fast. I've got some doggie birthday cookie bones and doggie yogurt on hold for him at Natural Pawz. I just need to get some birthday decor and hats for him and the gang. I'm excited and can't wait to celebrate my baby boy's day. I'm glad it's on a Sunday so I can spend all day playing and cuddling with him. Don't worry fellow bully lovers I'll post plenty of pics and maybe videos. Have a great week!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Wow!! Nigel is 9 days older that Matilda!!! My how fast they grow!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hard to believe he is going to be 1 already. I know he will get extra lovin that day. haha

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Its funny how many have their birthdays on the 18th, my two turn one on that day too .lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh what fun a bully first birthday. i remember when sarah was one. oh yes we need pics for sure. have a:birthday:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bo's first birthday is the 17th. :-)
Me and Grandma are making our annual pilgrimage to see the Seattle Gay Men's Chorus' annual holiday show that evening so his birthday party will be in the morning.
They do grow fast don't they? Too fast. *sniff*

Bo - at the park December 2011.jpg <== a couple days ago

sleepin in the car on the way home.jpg <== sleepin' in my arms on the way home from the rescue

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
time goes so fast.... give you boy the biggest doggie cookie you can find

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Well Nigel had the best birthday in my opinion lol. Saturday I went shopping to get his birthday doggie biscuits and some treats. Bday hats and managed to get into Toys R Us to get him another stuffed doggie since his first one was torn to rags and had to be discarded. Luckily the replacement was half off yay! Arriving home on Friday - Nigel had mail! He received a nice birthday card.

Nigels bday card.jpg

Saturday evening mommy couldn't wait and gave Nigel his first gift...A new large plush doggy.
On Sunday we put on our party hats and played and cuddled and napped lol all in that order. He enjoyed his birthday doggie biscuits and then later in the evening I suprised him with his first antler! He loved it and chewed on it for over an hour! You'll be happy to know he shared it with karly too. What a sweet boy I have! Whole lotta bully hugs and kisses! Enjoy the pics!

Bday Boy Nigel.jpgNigel Bday Boy.jpgHappy Birthday Nigel.jpg

Nigel w bday gift 1.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sweet Nigel, glad he had a wonderful B-day. Hugs and kisses to him & Karly