Update :'(

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Hi everybody, I hope to post more in the coming weeks. It has been chaotic with my newborn and taking care of a sick dog. It devastates me to say my beagle, Rockefellar aka Rocky has passed away. I posted in October about the situation, he did get better but then worse. The vet seems to think it was a brain aneurism. We will never know. Last Sunday my husband left for the week on business, Rocky passed on Monday. It was one of the hardest things for me to ever have to tell him, let alone over the phone thousands of miles away. It has been a horrible week to say the least.

Bear is acting more onery than ever. I don't know if it is because his buddy is gone or what. Not sure how bulldogs mourn. Odd statement but he isn't acting like Rocky did when our lab passed 2 years ago. I guess they are all different plus Bear is young. Who knows. @Libra926 I got some Bear butt ones for you.

Oh and just also wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted about my skin baby. I appreciate your time. I know how overwhelming posting can get.

Bear loves the baby he tries to lay on her and always wants to mess with her. I will get some photos up soon.

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
So sorry about Rocky. I can't wait to see the Bear butt! I've missed you and Bear!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Sorry to hear about Rocky. condolences for your loss.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
So sorry to hear about Rocky's passing. That's always the saddest news for me.... losing a pet.

May caring for your gorgeous new infant and Bear's love sustain you and your husband during this horrible time.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear your beloved Rocky has passed, may he rest in peace.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my im so sorry to hear about rocky. thats the heardest part of pets. hugs from me and sarah:hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh no! :*( I am so sorry! I cant imagine how hard that was being alone to deal with it and then your poor hubby so far away. :hug: Baby pics are always a fav of mine so please get to posting!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm so sorry for you losing your precious Rocky. I've lost too many wonderful sweet critters and knowing you were alone makes it worse somehow. :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
2ffbd9dd.jpg

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
So, so sorry to hear about Rocky. I hope things calm down a little for you and we can share in the joy of your new addition and help you through the grief of losing your Rocky.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I am so sorry to hear about Rocky. Dogs just don't live long enough.

I am looking forward to pictures of Bear and baby--Bulldogs and babies, my favorite!

Most Reactions