Not a good start to the day...

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Not a good start this morning. Bonez's head tremor's were worse . He was awake ,only the second time with him awake. I had gotten used to his slight shake just as he was going to sleep. Then Bitzie outside to potty, she must have still been half asleep and walked through the poop. Yes she walked it into the house. So after washing and drying she got a cotton ball and trotted off in the other room were she lay to pull it to bits.
As i am sitting writing this. The pair off them are having a great time chasing each other, chewing each other and laying on thier back wriggling and making grunting noises ( i think they are chatting to each other). It is a fantastic sight and i am looking forward to many years of watching these two playing together:luv::luv: ( Bonez's tremor's stopped after 10 minutes)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh don't you just hate it when they step in their poop? When they get older they usually are more careful. Plus poor Bonez and his head tremors. :(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well I've always read they seem worse to us then they actually are to our babies. I can imagine how worrisome they make you. He is very fortunate to have you. :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Sorry to hear about the head tremors. Crossing my fingers it goes away with age. I can't imagine anyone gets away from poop being tracked in. I've even stepped in their poop and tracked some in myself. Double ewwwww! :barf::barf:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
My fav doodie incident of all time was when we were on vacation in September. Both had a little bit of loose stools with all the traveling. Bo created his masterpiece, did the ceremonious "kickity kick" afterward and flung that poo right at poor little Bea, who was innocently standing nearby. This is why I keep a big box of hypoallergenic baby wipes in the truck at all times....

OP
Gold bullies

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
I think the day got alot better when i took them to the pet shop and they got such a fuss made of them. Bonez has learnt really quickly if he sits and looks sweet people just melt. Only thing is everyone thinks he is full grown. They are shocked he is only 10 weeks older than Bitzie , worried me a lil that he might be overweight but the vet said he is fine. So i am happy. :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
eeew nothing worse than cleaning poop out of puppy paws.....unless your @JeannieCO who has a whole different poop experience as you will learn soon enough :rofl:
hope the rest if your day panned out better, sounds like it booked up pretty quickly whilst they were playing. :hug:
Poop will forever be in my future!! :p :ROFL: One of these days I'm going to video the Great Bully Poo Hunter's expedition for you all. :p Have I ever told the story of our moved to CA from CO back in 2002? Yes it involved :poo:. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about Bonez's head tremors. I'll take :poo: in the paws any day!! :lol: Your bullies are adorable!

Last edited:
OP
Gold bullies

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you :) Funny thing is my son has special needs ( autusim) and my step daughter has mild special needs (ADHD)... So it feels natural that one of my fur babies would have a little problem.... My mother told me when I was little god gives what you can handle ..... and I don't think I would like to see the videos :lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION] have you tired to give a small treat during the temor (anyting will do -- kibble, small bone, piece of cheese) it should snap him right out of it. Call his name, give a command (sit, down, paw...) then give the treat and the temor will stop

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Thank you :) Funny thing is my son has special needs ( autusim) and my step daughter has mild special needs (ADHD)... So it feels natural that one of my fur babies would have a little problem.... My mother told me when I was little god gives what you can handle ..... and I don't think I would like to see the videos :lmao:

I love that about what your mom said to you. So cute! And you are a tough one with handling all that. Your family is very lucky to have you! :) And I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! :hug:

OP
Gold bullies

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you for the support :muah2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.