Santa meets Nigel and Karly and Buddy too!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Here are our holiday pics with Santa...this was a great day because my baby got to meet his dad...Awww :D

Karly Xmas Pic 2011.jpgNigel Karly Xmas 2011.jpgNigel n Buddy Xmas 2011.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What great pictures!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
More Grizzly Santa pics!

I didn't realize Buddy was Nigel was Buddy's boy, How Cool! I'll bet your pleased as punch to be able to keep in touch [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]!

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
We went to Natural Pawz for our pics...they took some great shots outside too...I'll post those over the weekend. I did post one of Nigel & Buddy together on the EBN Facebook page.

Just me n my bully!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Great photos, that first one is wonderful! I have yet to take Bella to get Santa photos. Abby is not allowed to go into stores like that, she barks the entire time!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] yes Nigel is from Buddy and BeBe, He's so cute, just like his daddy, coarse his mama is pretty too haha, plus [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] they did get along very well my wife said. Unfortunately I was working that day and did not get to go.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.