Ouch! I've decided to pull out all of Macy's teeth!

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
I think it worked out a bit easier because Bonez was 15 weeks old when we got him and he slept ALOT lol.... Bitzie is making up for it though !!!! it's kinda cool they balance each other at the moment !!!!!!!!!!! :begging: hope it stays thats way

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] :cursing: Macy has NEVER peed in my bed until you jinxed me! She just peed on my bed this evening! :nono: Not cool jinxing me like that.....grrrrrrr she does that again and she's having a sleepover at your house....lol

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like it's time to crate train her. :D

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Well crate training didn't go so well for us at first. Even though i used a divider to make the crate smaller so she wouldn't go where she layed she still did! If i left the house for even 2 hours i would come home to find she peed all over herself. With her belly button being infected at the time i didn't think that was a good idea. So we started closing her off with a baby gate in the laundry room with pee pads. She uses those about 90% of the time. And she had done so well (until a certain someone jinxed us.....lol. But maybe she can hold it longer now??

Members online

No members online now.