Ouch! I've decided to pull out all of Macy's teeth!

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
:j/k: Of course but her razor sharp teeth are killing me! Do they make doggie dentures? :begging: Let her outgrow this stage :down:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Tell her NO BITE and give her a NylaBone to chew on. They honestly do grow out of that stage, maybe she needs another dog to chew on!!! She is a cutie!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:eek: you scurred me! :ROFL: she will outgrow it..but it's a painful time! We just kept giving Jake as many other things to chew on that we could! But my poor Dena Dog got the brunt of it! :bang:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow .. you got me ... I read this and immediately thought ...... :eek:

Yeah .. they grow out of that stage ... and then they find another stage ..... :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It will be over before you know it. Just take away or stop her from chewing what you do not want her to -- and be sure to replace with a bone or toy

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
I do that during the day but my problem was when we went to bed. Guess i'm gonna have to bring toys to the bed or make her sleep in the floor. Yeah right who am i kidding! Darn her for being so cute and cuddly. Should have never started it. Good thing i have king size bed. My poor hands are ate up.

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Oh bless her, with only 10 weeks between my two they chew and each other .Bitzie still likes to find my hands!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea was quite the aggressive little chewer (on non-sanctioned items). Fortunately for me, she destroyed grandma's dining room table and chairs - which I hated. So you see, this chewing thing CAN work in one's favor.......

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Bea was quite the aggressive little chewer (on non-sanctioned items). Fortunately for me, she destroyed grandma's dining room table and chairs - which I hated. So you see, this chewing thing CAN work in one's favor.......
:ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Be very dramatic when you tell her NO... pretend to cry, make sure she knows it is a no no and she hurt you... then give her an alternative to chew. And Pray it ends before you lose use of your hands.. lol

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Hahaha. My poor daughter gets most of it. And she gets Alex's toes every so often. And that makes him :cursing:

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Oh....and Erin usually does cry as she is overly dramatic but doesn't seem to phase Macy. Maybe because she has already learned Erin is a drama queen.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.