General questions about Bulldogs

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
@ cali~jenn and @ savemejeebus... you have described my two to a tee Bitzie also learned very quickly how to push on the folding door to get out !!! and i love they way they sit and watch the telly..... and how they sleep with thier tongue's half hanging out :yes:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh yes! AND they have super sonic hearing and can hear a banana being peeled a mile away. Also somehow know the difference between a string cheese wrapper being opened and anything else with a similar sound. Again can hear it from a mile away. Amazing! BUT they cannot hear you when calling them. :lol:

Or the lid to the cookie jar.....! Super sonic is right!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg this all describes sarah to a t. yes she follows me to the kitchen when she is hungry whether its time to eat or not. she sleeps on me. my head chest whatever is handy. she hogs the couch so i can get on. yes all these things are the wonderful world of bullies

FatBulldogz

Dec 4, 2011
Richmond, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
UGA and Bella
@ cali~jenn and @ savemejeebus... you have described my two to a tee Bitzie also learned very quickly how to push on the folding door to get out !!! and i love they way they sit and watch the telly..... and how they sleep with their tongue's half hanging out :yes:

Half hanging out? I swear I have seen their tongues touching the floor while they sleep!

And they get obsessive over things in a bad way too, like attacking the vacuum even when it is just sitting there not even plugged in. I am not allowed to use a fly swatter around them either, they must be hippies or something.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.