Darn!! why can't I be rich?

vaill

Nov 16, 2011
There is a bully girl on Lone Star Rescue named Greta, that is deaf. I'd love to have her it says she gets along with other dogs so I think with Presley being young they could mesh. I am hearing impaired myself so I really have empathy for one who is deaf. 600 $ adoption fee is not bad but I do not have it!!! now at this time anyhow.. oh well.. I can dream.. and pray:pray:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Save your pennies, and maybe she will be there when you get enough. It's always good to have two or more I always say. Good luck and maybe it will work out.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Anybody can be rich. If there's a will, there's a way.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aww well maybe your dream will come true. it happens ya know:yes:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..I believe we are ALL rich already..each in our own way. Not that the $$$ part of rich isn't handy...but it's not necessary. You have Presley and a GREAT BIG HEART! Takes wayyyy more than money to fill THAT! As far as the rescue..think outside the box....maybe contact the rescue..explain your situation..a nice letter works wonders...maybe you could foster her...:yes: a "special needs Bully" takes awhile to place...I'll be :begging: for you!

OP
V

vaill

Nov 16, 2011
OHHHH that would be such a blessing if they would take payments!! and you are right.. I am rich just not in MONEY!! lol..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OHHHH that would be such a blessing if they would take payments!! and you are right.. I am rich just not in MONEY!! lol..

I agree with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] ..... contact the rescue, see what they would be willing to work with you on. Foster or addoption with payment plan

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.