It's Official. I have a non-couch-laying dog.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I'd love that too! Macy loves our leather furniture and when we won't let her up on it she barks at us....lol. She doesn't know why I get so mad when i'm trying to fed Alex a bottle and she gets put down for chewing his toes. :nonono:

Chewing his toes!!! ROFL!!!

I can just see this now. Alex starts crawling, takes his pacifier off his mouth, pops it into Macy's mouth, pops it right back out and puts it in his mouth... LOL!!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
P8300007.jpg
Thats funny! So what you are saying is if we want to keep our furniture fur free we all need to buy a leather couch? ;)

Um...that doesn't always work.......

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Chewing his toes!!! ROFL!!!

I can just see this now. Alex starts crawling, takes his pacifier off his mouth, pops it into Macy's mouth, pops it right back out and puts it in his mouth... LOL!!!!

:barf: Lol. I've already had to throw a passie away when alex dropped it and macy found it. She had chewed on it and when i found her she was sucking it like maggie simpson! Hahaha. Alex does that when he thinks he is starving to death.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
:barf: Lol. I've already had to throw a passie away when alex dropped it and macy found it. She had chewed on it and when i found her she was sucking it like maggie simpson! Hahaha. Alex does that when he thinks he is starving to death.

ROFL!!! Well, didn't we have a poll here some time ago where EBN members were saying it's normal to kiss your bully smack dab on the lips complete with slobber...

eeeeeeek!

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
ROFL!!! Well, didn't we have a poll here some time ago where EBN members were saying it's normal to kiss your bully smack dab on the lips complete with slobber...

eeeeeeek!
Omg!:barf: :nonono: Not me. I can't handle that. Not even from my skin kids....lol! :nonono:

Members online

No members online now.