Big Brave Bully....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
The new gas grill by the back door scared him, he would stick his head out and finally take the plunge and run for his life past it. The new black grill cover that we put on last night...put him over the edge!!

He will stick his head out as far as he can get it look around the corner at the black covered grill, then run for his life Fred Flinstone (can't get his grip on the cement) style, in the OTHER direction!!

grill001.jpg

I WILL NOT look at that thing Mom!! Quit ratteling the cover, I am NOT going to look at it!!!!!!!

grill003.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I think its hilarious

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Vegas, bad mama!!! BAHAHAHAHA

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
What a mean mama! Maybe if you cooked him a steak on there he would appreciate it a bit more? :lol: Miila seems to be the one who wants to bark at EVERYTHING that is out of place, my gosh she is crazy. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] STOP harrassing my sweet little Vegas! He is such a good boy and you're going to make him insane!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK, everybody now that I have earned the bad bully mama of the year award, tonight when I came home from work, I went out first, rattled the cover a little, he looked (from safe inside the door) then came out and sniffed at it....SEE there WAS a method to my madness!!! Now he knows it is not going to jump out after him he walked right past it and took a :poo:!!!!
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION]
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Yeah, I wish mine were still afraid of the grill and cover,

but they finally ate it !
:evilha:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Awe Vegas, come over to my house, the grill is in the shed and you don't have to fear it there, sweetheart!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my poor vegas. not only does he have a new back yard to deal with mommy is putting big bad things out there to make him run for his life just to:poo::ROFL:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:laugh: at Vegas taking a :poo: at it today. That's funny! Wilson does not like big dark objects that he hasn't seen before. The first time he really saw the bbq's on our deck he did the same thing. I just love seeing Vegas in HIS yard. It must be loving it.

Most Reactions