Official Secret Santa.... lets all share!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
You made 2 puppies very happy [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] thank you sooo much. As you can see in the video, they were excited and loved their gifts :)

Looks like they were a big hit!! I couldn't have left Winnie out, she's such a sweetheart!! That ball is a big hit w lex he can grab it easier then a regular one, and they play tug a war w it all the time! I can't believe he's so big I was ready to see a puppy ;)

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
These are the surprise toys from [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. Note the excessive chew marks on the t-rex head. You'd think the big boy bully had it, nope little crazy Brooke had it and the Brontosaurus with no marks on it is Frankie's. lol
SSSS.jpg

These are the toys and other goodies from our Secret Santa [MENTION=1629]tiffany[/MENTION]B. I opened them but they don't get them until Christmas! I know, I'm sooo mean.
SS.jpg

SSS.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH wore daddy down, and she got to open her SS presents! Thank You [MENTION=962]Katrik[/MENTION] and Katie! Gracie loves her presents. Especially the Kong she is still gnawing on it now several hours later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9akxsAH08

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] I edited my post. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH has returned to gnawing on her SS present this morning. Ought to have that love seat good and slobbered up today. We put towels under her but it soaks thru.. LOL Thanx again Katrik and Katie. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
HRH wore daddy down, and she got to open her SS presents! Thank You @Katrik and Katie! Gracie loves her presents. Especially the Kong she is still gnawing on it now several hours later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9akxsAH08

LOVE Princess Gracie! That video is hilarious...a Princess definitely does what she wants! :lmao: Kong Wubbas are great...Frank loves them and they are surprisingly durable. I have never seen one in pink though! So cute!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Wubba has turned into her current favorite that's for sure. She alternates between trying to tear off the strap ends to suckling the smaller nub to chewing on the bigger part to just licking it like crazy. It's SOAKING wet. But she really loves it.

Katrik

Aug 1, 2010
Asheville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess "Katie"
Tell her if she wants to open them early, it's okay. Katie didn't wait. When I opened the box she got a glimpse of the purple kong and she knew what it was and was going to drive me crazy until I gave it to her. Happy Holidays to All.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Surely we have some more pics and videos of opening or enjoyment of our Secret Santa gifts to be shared. :)

And a few people are still waiting for their gifts to arrive. If you haven't seen a response to receipt of your gift, check the tracking if possible.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I couldn't get any good pictures of Sebastian and Oliver's toys they got from Cutty and Miilia, because as soon as they opened the boxes they high tailed away with them and stuck them in their crate where all their special toys go. You know, the ones they don't want anyone else to play with!!! But Oliver will occassionally bring out his tennis ball ring and Sebastian will use his sheep as a pillow outside of the crate. The bottle buddies are tucked safely away and they haven't touched them yet, except to make sure they are still there and to move them to a different location if someone is watching them!!! Silly bullies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.