Official Secret Santa.... lets all share!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sarah! I'd say this is a record good karma time for you! No way were your sweet bullies going to be left out..and see ...NOW you have a gift for yourNEW baby! Congrats all around!!

Last edited:

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Sarah,thank god it showed up!! I wasn't going to let Brooke go giftless, I would have sent you something else. That crap seems to always happen to me, a few months I had a package mailed to me from eBay, it took a month to get to me, postal service thought it was damaged. It finally showed up.. I feel a lot better now that you received it :) I hope she loves everything, and the new baby does,too! Congrats

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH received her presents today. Daddy is making her wait to open them. :hissy:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
BIG NEWS!!!

First of all @JAKEISGREAT is the sweetest EVER! I had told her about my secret santa package going to the wrong address and being missing and what showed up today? A package from her!

Second of all not all the people of the world are terrible as I had expected. A lady came by today and dropped off the secret santa gift from @Tiffany B that has been missing for a week and a half. I figured after this much time that the person had probably opened it and had a dog and just kept it for themselves. I wasn't home when it came but if I had been I would have hugged her to death.

Third of all we officially have a new addition to our family! I never heard back from the breeder that we supposed to be adopting Molly from and was really sad about it since I was so looking forward to giving her a good life. But this past weekend at my super boring job I happened to come across a bully looking for a home on craigslist. I emailed them knowing it was a long shot, I've done it TONS of times before about others but they never get back to me since they get sooo many emails. Long story short(ish) they contacted us and we met him on Monday night and went back and picked him up last night. The family he was with had 5 kids already (and she is 5 months pregnant) as well as a cat and two pitbulls. Him and the male didn't get along and I'm pretty sure he just about lived in his crate 24/7. And there were literally teeth marks on the outside from the other dog trying to get in to him. He also had a cut on his neck and his ear, presumably from a fight in the 5 minutes he was out of the crate to pee. I'm pretty sure he permanently smells like cigarette smoke (yes they both smoked in the house, yes even when she is 5 months pregnant and feeding her 8 month old daughter dinner). They also had told us they had him since he was little, but gave us his vet stuff which was all in someone elses name up until 2 months ago... SO he has obviously been juggled a lot and I cannot for the life of me see why. He is SOOO sweet. Frankie and Brooke are PERFECT for eachother, they both play like psychos and already get along really well. The only downside is that he is not yet fixed, so he is trying to rape her when he gets too excited. Anyways, that's my attempt at a short but still informative version of my life for the past few days.

I'll post pictures of the gifts and Frankie when I get a chance. They're playing and moving too much to get a good shot yet lol

By the way, he is on Iams weight control, which I know, YUK but he was also eating their other dogs food Gravy Train, YUKer, and their cats food. Do you think a slow transition to the natural balance that Brooke eats is necessary?

Congratulations!!! that's so exciting!:dancing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BIG NEWS!!! By the way, he is on Iams weight control, which I know, YUK but he was also eating their other dogs food Gravy Train, YUKer, and their cats food. Do you think a slow transition to the natural balance that Brooke eats is necessary?

WOW... congrats! What a great story... best of luck with the new baby! I would not waste time doing a slow mix for Franklin... he is on garbage as it is - get him on the good stuff sooner than later..

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
You made 2 puppies very happy [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] thank you sooo much. As you can see in the video, they were excited and loved their gifts :)

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
BIG NEWS!!!

First of all @JAKEISGREAT is the sweetest EVER! I had told her about my secret santa package going to the wrong address and being missing and what showed up today? A package from her!

Second of all not all the people of the world are terrible as I had expected. A lady came by today and dropped off the secret santa gift from @Tiffany B that has been missing for a week and a half. I figured after this much time that the person had probably opened it and had a dog and just kept it for themselves. I wasn't home when it came but if I had been I would have hugged her to death.

Third of all we officially have a new addition to our family! I never heard back from the breeder that we supposed to be adopting Molly from and was really sad about it since I was so looking forward to giving her a good life. But this past weekend at my super boring job I happened to come across a bully looking for a home on craigslist. I emailed them knowing it was a long shot, I've done it TONS of times before about others but they never get back to me since they get sooo many emails. Long story short(ish) they contacted us and we met him on Monday night and went back and picked him up last night. The family he was with had 5 kids already (and she is 5 months pregnant) as well as a cat and two pitbulls. Him and the male didn't get along and I'm pretty sure he just about lived in his crate 24/7. And there were literally teeth marks on the outside from the other dog trying to get in to him. He also had a cut on his neck and his ear, presumably from a fight in the 5 minutes he was out of the crate to pee. I'm pretty sure he permanently smells like cigarette smoke (yes they both smoked in the house, yes even when she is 5 months pregnant and feeding her 8 month old daughter dinner). They also had told us they had him since he was little, but gave us his vet stuff which was all in someone elses name up until 2 months ago... SO he has obviously been juggled a lot and I cannot for the life of me see why. He is SOOO sweet. Frankie and Brooke are PERFECT for eachother, they both play like psychos and already get along really well. The only downside is that he is not yet fixed, so he is trying to rape her when he gets too excited. Anyways, that's my attempt at a short but still informative version of my life for the past few days.

I'll post pictures of the gifts and Frankie when I get a chance. They're playing and moving too much to get a good shot yet lol

By the way, he is on Iams weight control, which I know, YUK but he was also eating their other dogs food Gravy Train, YUKer, and their cats food. Do you think a slow transition to the natural balance that Brooke eats is necessary?

[MENTION=2514]Sarah[/MENTION] a new bully for Christmas! That is so exciting and bless you for rescuing him from what sounds like a truly awful home!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You made 2 puppies very happy [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] thank you sooo much. As you can see in the video, they were excited and loved their gifts :)

That wasn't a gift!!! That was a treasure trove of goodies!!! I can't believe how big Moe is!!! I still think of him as this little bundle on the webcam and there he is all grown up!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx so much for the video John.... I'm afraid HRH's video is not going to be as exciting.. lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], Thank you for sharing. It is so great to see Moe all grown up. Him looking at the camera in his Santa beard is priceless. He sure became a very handsome boy. Hope you and your family have a terrific Christmas

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
It is so much fun seeing all the pictures and videos! It's like Christmas all month! Well, a couple days ago, Frank got a package from Matilda and [MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION]....and we tried waiting, but that didn't work. We were too excited! :w00t:

Thank you sooooo much! Frank has been chewing his new Nylabone non-stop and I am super excited about the face scrub (although I am not sure if Frank will be as excited). The fleece is adorable, fits him perfectly and is needed for this new foreign thing called "winter" we are now experiencing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] what a great video. Thanks for sharing

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
It is so much fun seeing all the pictures and videos! It's like Christmas all month! Well, a couple days ago, Frank got a package from Matilda and @MatildasMommy ....and we tried waiting, but that didn't work. We were too excited! :w00t:

Thank you sooooo much! Frank has been chewing his new Nylabone non-stop and I am super excited about the face scrub (although I am not sure if Frank will be as excited). The fleece is adorable, fits him perfectly and is needed for this new foreign thing called "winter" we are now experiencing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is awesome!!! I am so glad Frank loves his presents and that the sweater fits!! It is really tough find chewies for agressive chewers and clothes when you don't have the baby right there with ya. :heart:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yep, is difficult for sure! You did a fantastic job, especially with the sweater considering bullies are so many different shapes and I don't even know Frank's weight right now. Frank sends you all bullie kisses! :D

That is awesome!!! I am so glad Frank loves his presents and that the sweater fits!! It is really tough find chewies for agressive chewers and clothes when you don't have the baby right there with ya.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.