Official Secret Santa.... lets all share!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'll at least wait till I get the camera charged :) my thought was to wait till Christmas but curiousity usually gets the best of me... err Moe :)

Gee Moe, I think it's time to ask dad how long it takes to charge a dang camera anyway! :whatsthat?:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
We picked Matildas up at the post office today. Daddy is making her wait. She wants it so bad!!! :lol: Thank you [MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION] !! Will post pics when daddy lets her open it. :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Tank is still waiting for his secret santa gift he waits by the window every day hoping the mail man will stop at our house :begging:

If he stood so the mailman saw him wearing those antlers then the mailman would probably be so enchanted that he would go out and get Tank a present himself!

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
The boys got their secret santa prezzies on Thursday from [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]! I haven't let them open them though. I did put the boxes on the floor and figured if they could get the tops off they could have them, but they gave up trying after only 15 seconds!!! Silly bullies!!!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Abby and Bella are waiting too. Abby doesn't know why she is getting excited, she is sure Bella will steal hers away.

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - :laugh: that's a good idea!

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - Tank just perked up! That made his night! He was hoping Santa didn't forget about him :cry:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Now I did say my thought was to wait till Christmas... but OK, will give in tomorrow

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
The boys got their secret santa prezzies on Thursday from [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]! I haven't let them open them though. I did put the boxes on the floor and figured if they could get the tops off they could have them, but they gave up trying after only 15 seconds!!! Silly bullies!!!

haha Maybe you should give them some help. ;)

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
BIG NEWS!!!

First of all @JAKEISGREAT is the sweetest EVER! I had told her about my secret santa package going to the wrong address and being missing and what showed up today? A package from her!

Second of all not all the people of the world are terrible as I had expected. A lady came by today and dropped off the secret santa gift from @Tiffany B that has been missing for a week and a half. I figured after this much time that the person had probably opened it and had a dog and just kept it for themselves. I wasn't home when it came but if I had been I would have hugged her to death.

Third of all we officially have a new addition to our family! I never heard back from the breeder that we supposed to be adopting Molly from and was really sad about it since I was so looking forward to giving her a good life. But this past weekend at my super boring job I happened to come across a bully looking for a home on craigslist. I emailed them knowing it was a long shot, I've done it TONS of times before about others but they never get back to me since they get sooo many emails. Long story short(ish) they contacted us and we met him on Monday night and went back and picked him up last night. The family he was with had 5 kids already (and she is 5 months pregnant) as well as a cat and two pitbulls. Him and the male didn't get along and I'm pretty sure he just about lived in his crate 24/7. And there were literally teeth marks on the outside from the other dog trying to get in to him. He also had a cut on his neck and his ear, presumably from a fight in the 5 minutes he was out of the crate to pee. I'm pretty sure he permanently smells like cigarette smoke (yes they both smoked in the house, yes even when she is 5 months pregnant and feeding her 8 month old daughter dinner). They also had told us they had him since he was little, but gave us his vet stuff which was all in someone elses name up until 2 months ago... SO he has obviously been juggled a lot and I cannot for the life of me see why. He is SOOO sweet. Frankie and Brooke are PERFECT for eachother, they both play like psychos and already get along really well. The only downside is that he is not yet fixed, so he is trying to rape her when he gets too excited. Anyways, that's my attempt at a short but still informative version of my life for the past few days.

I'll post pictures of the gifts and Frankie when I get a chance. They're playing and moving too much to get a good shot yet lol

By the way, he is on Iams weight control, which I know, YUK but he was also eating their other dogs food Gravy Train, YUKer, and their cats food. Do you think a slow transition to the natural balance that Brooke eats is necessary?

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.