Official Secret Santa.... lets all share!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well in a nutshell if you both wish to exchange with each other you would get an idea from each other what your bullies like....exchange mailing addresses via PM Then spend $15.00 to $20.00 or so getting the gift (s) wrap and mail them. Then when your bully receices their gift post pics and or video here and share with everyone.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION] is definitely in ... and may even have her shopping trip already planned ... :laugh:

Why don't you PM [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] your addresses and your bullies likes and dislikes. Then when Lari gets both PMs she can forward them on to you???

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'll send you both PM's with addresses in the morning. :)
Off to bed now!

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
@ Kazzy it is ... sent all the gift's back home and only have Dana and the pup's here.... so i am a bit lost.. until now :D God i am as looney as you lot

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@ Kazzy it is ... sent all the gift's back home and only have Dana and the pup's here.... so i am a bit lost.. until now :D God i am as looney as you lot

Welcome to the looney bin ... your second home!!! :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:lmao: Better feed the hubby so he has a full belly, that way you know he will take good pictures :j/k: We'll be waiting!

:bang: we are having a hard time uploading pics! But it's working just soooooo slow! Something to do with our power being out and all! But just a tease! Jake :luv: :luv: his great gifts! He has been gnawing on one for an hour! Sorry! We WILL get them posted tonight!

Last edited:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
:bang: we are having a hard time uploading pics! But it's working just soooooo slow! Something to do with our power being out and all! But just a tease! Jake :luv: :luv: his great gifts! He has been gnawing on one for an hour! Sorry! We WILL get them posted tonight!

aww no worries! Sorry your power is out! It's okay if you can't get them up tonight. We can't wait to see them, though! So glad he's enjoying his one gift! Tank and I made sure to get the "toughest" one we could find :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
aww no worries! Sorry your power is out! It's okay if you can't get them up tonight. We can't wait to see them, though! So glad he's enjoying his one gift! Tank and I made sure to get the "toughest" one we could find :D
Our power is on now..but had been off for days! First time we turned on PC! We will win! Lol

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

YAYYYYYYY!! THANK YOU TANK!!!! Jake Loves His Wonderful Gifts!! Especially His Super Great And Tough Tire Bone!! He Is Still Chewing On It..an Hour later!!!
Smells Interesting
2011-12-08_19-43-49_9221-1.jpg

COOKIES!!!
2011-12-08_19-45-34_8671.jpg

MY FAVORITE!!
2011-12-08_19-46-55_7381.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ok FINALLY uploaded my pics, they werent the best quality and the camera battery was dying so I only got a couple really but here goes. Dont mind Miilas cone or double cones actually. Poor thing. I have never seen a dog wear a cone long enough to destroy it but she is. Using duct tape to hold it together now. lol
Cutty LOVES his toy!
img_1496.jpg

Miila is hoarding. I think they are both hers now. hahaha
img_1501.jpg

She isnt sure of the key ring yet. I think she thinks she is going to get busted since they look so similar top Paigeys toys that she loves to eat and does get busted. lmao. Plus they are hard to eat with the big ol cone, poor thing.
img_1498.jpg

Just thought I would throw this in for fun. Bought all the kids these at petco but only Cutty has modeled so far. First pic is bad but had to keep it cuz his eyes say it all. :lol:
img_1492.jpg

img_1494.jpg

Awww thanks for sharing the pics! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online