Official Secret Santa.... lets all share!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
@TANKERthePRANKSTER .. Jake received his gift today! We will T.R.Y. Very hard NOT to peek! :eek: I keep telling him...if he opens it early.he will be SORRYYYYYY! Thanks so much in advance!

:D VERY glad you got it today!!! If Jake does happen to give in and peek, make sure to get some pictures of it! Either way, we want to see pictures no matter what day he opens his gift :yes:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Okay! :dancing: we will....err..he will open it! We will post pics..but my hubby thinks he has to eat first! :cursing: and he is needed to help take the pics! But we will ASAP! :dancing:

:lmao: Better feed the hubby so he has a full belly, that way you know he will take good pictures :j/k: We'll be waiting!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maybe [MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION] could be the secret santa to each other??? I know its not very secret .. but just a thought because there is still time. What do you think [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] if they both agree??

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I was thinking that too actually [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION].

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.