Official Secret Santa.... lets all share!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I want to thank [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] for the wonderful gifts Cutty and Miila got. I have a few pics I still need to upload and will later but I didnt want you to think I didnt get them or didnt like them. ;) Miila seems to have claimed all to herself, she is such a bully. lol.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I want to thank @cali baker for the wonderful gifts Cutty and Miila got. I have a few pics I still need to upload and will later but I didnt want you to think I didnt get them or didnt like them. ;) Miila seems to have claimed all to herself, she is such a bully. lol.

Oh yay! Glad they arrived!! I sense that the kiddos aren't waiting til Xmas to open, eh? Lol.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Umm no. lol. They were wrapped so cute, I tried to get them to unwrap but they looked at me like I was on crack. haha I dont wait very well. :ashamed:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing: Jake Received His Secret Santa Gift From Angie!! Now...we ARE PLANNING on waiting til Christmas Eve to "officially" open the beautifully wrapped gifts! We did open the box..Jake is modeling the Terrific Antlers for you Angie..and He can hardly wait to FINISH THE JOB!! There were also Two GREAT ornaments...Thank You Sweet Angie!! and I can hardly wait to share the wonderful book with my grandkids!

The Great SMELLING (?) Box!
2011-12-05_19-48-32_221.jpg

The BETTER Tasting Box!!
2011-12-05_19-50-15_6551.jpg

A BEAUTIFUL Ornament From Harrods!

2011-12-05_19-45-39_1511.jpg

And LOOK At This..Jake's VERY Own SNOWGLOBE!!!!
2011-12-05_19-46-48_5581.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], those are some beautiful ornaments and pics! hmmm...not sure if Jake's gonna be able to wait til 12/24...he looks ready to attack that package!
ps: it's also wonderful to see your tree with lights...thank goodness for the power getting back on!:D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I want to thank [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] for spoiling both Vegas and Orion. The gifts will be wrapped and under the tree for them to unwrapped Christmas morning. No worries. I will video!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I hope to participate next year. Didn't join soon enough. I think you guys are wonderful caring people and i feel privaleged getting to know you all!

I didnt last year either, it is so fun! Do it next year for sure!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok FINALLY uploaded my pics, they werent the best quality and the camera battery was dying so I only got a couple really but here goes. Dont mind Miilas cone or double cones actually. Poor thing. I have never seen a dog wear a cone long enough to destroy it but she is. Using duct tape to hold it together now. lol
Cutty LOVES his toy!
img_1496.jpg

Miila is hoarding. I think they are both hers now. hahaha
img_1501.jpg

She isnt sure of the key ring yet. I think she thinks she is going to get busted since they look so similar top Paigeys toys that she loves to eat and does get busted. lmao. Plus they are hard to eat with the big ol cone, poor thing.
img_1498.jpg

Just thought I would throw this in for fun. Bought all the kids these at petco but only Cutty has modeled so far. First pic is bad but had to keep it cuz his eyes say it all. :lol:
img_1492.jpg

img_1494.jpg

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
I also wish i had joined earlier as well.. i love spoiling!!!........... roll on next year !!:lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.