Secret santa ?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stigs and Punkin haven't received theirs yet. But when they do, they'll go directly under our non-existent tree till Christmas Eve. :)

By the sounds of this thread, I don't know who's more excited, the owners or the bullies. :eek: lol.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Wow I am far behind. I wanted to wait so it would arrive close to Christmas. I'll be sending it in the next day or two.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Mine are going out this weekend. Bought the secret santa gifts on thursday and had to go to my sister's to pick up the hand made ornament she made for my ornament exchange buddy. I did receive my ornament from my buddy last week but haven't posted a picture of it yet, just put the tree up last night, so will take a picture later today and try to upload it. Thank you @cali baker , the ornament was awesome & the lavendar sachet smells terrific. Give Tate and Finn smooches from us too!!!

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I mailed my ornament and secret Santa Paws this morning, crap it cost almost as much to mail it as it was to buy the gifts/ornament!!! but it is sent.

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
I sent mine out the day after Tubs got his secret bully name. I am one wow needs to get things done right away so they aren't hanging over my head! I haven't heard if it was received yet, so hopefully it got where it was going!

I received it. Remember we were bad and Jack opened his early? :D I have pics but decided to wait until everyone else shared their pics. (Jack is loving his presents!) Thank you so much!

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
We sent ours out last Monday. I didn't insure it so I was on pins and needles waiting to hear if it was received.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=3213]FourPetes[/MENTION] Your gift was received. I think we are going to have to start combining some threads. :)

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I mailed my ornament and secret Santa Paws this morning, crap it cost almost as much to mail it as it was to buy the gifts/ornament!!! but it is sent.
Unless I figure out some else it will cost me twice as much to ship as the gifts cost! 38 -45 dollars . I wanted to die! . I have talked to a few people and think maybe I can come up with a better shipping option.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.