Buddy pouting

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] Well, the authorities should hear of this..... I hope he left a real nice present for you. :glare:

:laugh:

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] It did not take long, I pretty much put the camera down and gave his some attention and played with him. He knows how to get his way. haha

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] How could you be so cruel and ignore that sweet baby? I can tell he knows how to get his way!! David, thank you for always being so available to help all of us on the site with answers to our questions. I really do appreciate you, as I am sure all of the other members here do. You have a great pack of bully babies!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
OMG. I see that look out of Winston all the time! I think he expects me to be a bully toy 24/7, and as much as I want to, I just can't. Dishes have to get washed, laundry, etc.

I think Buddy deserves a nice day of play after that pouty look. :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How did I miss this!!!! Im not sure I would have been able to resist long enough to pick up a camera!!! : luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.