Thread: Needing some fashion help... :)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Roxi Bear
    Likes (Received)

Default Needing some fashion help... :)

Now that the weather is getting colder, I worry about my baby getting cold.

Do you all have jackets/sweaters/coats that you get your babies? If so, where
    did you find them and what size did you get (and how big is your bully so I can
    compare)? I worry about the neck being to tight and the waist being too loose.

Thanks!

I haven't been on in a while because of school but I wanted to post the pic of the
    "Razorback Tutu" I made Roxi while on Thanksgiving break.

-img_1167-1-jpg I had to wake her up to try it on and she was definitely not happy!
    But still as cute as can be!

@LariP I thought I saw a picture of Princess Gracie once where she had a tutu and a shirt. How did you make the shirt? Or did you buy one?
    "My Windows Aren't Dirty...That's My Dog's Nose Art!"

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Needing some fashion help... :)

@RoxiBear Roxi looks adorable in the tutu. Gracie has a wardrobe fit for a Princess. Bruce just rolls his eyes when I buy or make her more.

I have made her many fleece outfits as well as custom fleeces for several of the auctions, and some gifts. I started out making them by measuring a shirt I has purchased then made up a pattern from the measurements. Then I found a simplicity #2318 pattern that has worked well. I have adapted it to fit many different sized bullies for the auction fleeces. I have been talked into selling them also but between the material costs and the fact that it takes me approximately two hours each to make they aren't cheap.

I have also purchased clothes mostly at Pet Smart. Gracie is a smaller bully @around 40lbs. So she can usually wear a size large. But sizing is tricky in dog clothes too, so sometimes we need to go up a size.

Also now I'll put in a plug for Plus sized pups makes hoodies that are very nice. They are sponsors here. They also have harnesses that are outfits that are awesome. We got HRH one and I plan to get her more someday.
    Last edited by LariP; 12-03-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Needing some fashion help... :)

I am no help here whatsoever but I have to say I love that tutu and I am sure she doesnt. haha

Remove Ads