Needing some fashion help... :)

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
Now that the weather is getting colder, I worry about my baby getting cold.

Do you all have jackets/sweaters/coats that you get your babies? If so, where
did you find them and what size did you get (and how big is your bully so I can
compare)? I worry about the neck being to tight and the waist being too loose.

Thanks!

I haven't been on in a while because of school but I wanted to post the pic of the
"Razorback Tutu" I made Roxi while on Thanksgiving break. :D

IMG_1167[1].jpg I had to wake her up to try it on and she was definitely not happy!
But still as cute as can be!:D

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I thought I saw a picture of Princess Gracie once where she had a tutu and a shirt. How did you make the shirt? Or did you buy one?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=1704]RoxiBear[/MENTION] Roxi looks adorable in the tutu. Gracie has a wardrobe fit for a Princess. Bruce just rolls his eyes when I buy or make her more.

I have made her many fleece outfits as well as custom fleeces for several of the auctions, and some gifts. I started out making them by measuring a shirt I has purchased then made up a pattern from the measurements. Then I found a simplicity #2318 pattern that has worked well. I have adapted it to fit many different sized bullies for the auction fleeces. I have been talked into selling them also but between the material costs and the fact that it takes me approximately two hours each to make they aren't cheap. :)

I have also purchased clothes mostly at Pet Smart. Gracie is a smaller bully @around 40lbs. So she can usually wear a size large. But sizing is tricky in dog clothes too, so sometimes we need to go up a size.

Also now I'll put in a plug for Plus sized pups makes hoodies that are very nice. They are sponsors here. They also have harnesses that are outfits that are awesome. We got HRH one and I plan to get her more someday.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.