Does your Bully Drool?

JRuhland21

Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Swayze
I really am not trying to jynx anything but my Swayze boy doesnt drool or slobber much at all. Aside from when he is tired and exausted then there is some. He's only 7 months old and I have been told it will come with age. Hopefully thats not the case. lol Anybody have some insight or wanna share if there bully does or not? Thanks all! :tongue:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mine only do when there is food involved. And after a slobbery drink of water!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah is 5 and does not drool. ive heard stories of some that do but sarah never has

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think that drooling thing is a misnomer. I've wondered the same thing myself about Bea. However, if Bo is watching you eat something or knows he's going to get something, on come the waterworks.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] have you seen that pic that [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] put up of bubba sitting there drooling all the way down to the ground. its priceless.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
014.jpg

Picture says it all! In his defense..he had just drank water a little while before this! ha ha

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Over a 30 year time span we have had 6 Bulldogs. Number 1 (Sherman) had a wet mouth = drooled and threw slobber everywhere. Number 6 (Ruggles) has a wet mouth, drools and throws slobber. All of my other Bulldogs including eight year old Mack have had dry mouths and rarely drool. I think Swayze won't drool much!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mine do not drool either, except after drinking water and when we are fixing their food bowls and it's really only Lucy that does it. Buddy and BeBe will not even with food.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie is 5 yrs old and doesn't drool... she hardly even dribbles when drinking​.. unlike her mother... :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke did not drool at all, and was a very neat drinker. Banks... sees or smells food and the faucet turns on, as for the water bowl - well, she puts her whole chin in the bowl and bites (not licks) the water, which means there is water every where when she drinks.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] have you seen that pic that [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] put up of bubba sitting there drooling all the way down to the ground. its priceless.

He's the poster boy for the Drool Positive! Yay for Bubba!
I should print this and carry it in my wallet. I can't tell you how many times people say, "Do they drool alot?" and when I say "Not really" (which is the truth with Bea and Bo) they look at me like I'm lying. If I had this pic on me, I could whip it out and say, "Decide for yourself." What's a little drool between friends anyway?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.