Priceless....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Today---
Benedryl because allergies are extra bad----Check
Ears Flushed-----Check
Bath with new allergy shampoo from vet------Check
Wash all bedding/stuffies-----Check
Take crate outside and power wash it------Check
Took 2 Aleve because my back is killing me from bathing him----Check
Put all his crate and clean bedding back together------Check
Got a cold beer in my hand----Check!!

Vegas not itching, and very comfortable and relaxin in his clean bedding/crate sucking Clean Monkey's nose-----PRICELESS!!!!!!

Iluvvegas001-1.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
He looks so comfy! Just be careful it doesn't take long for them to chew the nose right off and 'poof' it's gone! (straight to the tummy)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION], it is a soft nose, he is very picky about his stuffies and Monkey is a year old, he would never destroy his lover!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION], it is a soft nose, he is very picky about his stuffies and Monkey is a year old, he would never destroy his lover!!
:lmao:

Great pic of course but you just wore me out reading all that. I am impressed with myself I went to the post office with 3 big boxes to mail. Sierra had to push Paige in the stroller so I could carry the boxes in which is always fun. Got that done and even bought xmas stamps. No cards in sight but I have stamps. ;) Then I went to the bank deposited a check and came home. lmao. Enough for me, wheres my beer? haha Course behind the scenes is all it takes to get the 2 out the door with me. lol

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Awwwwe. Love it when they are all done with the hard stuff and then cozy up.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh man wore me out just reading it, haha. Thanks for posting the pic of that cute Vegas and his monkey.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:lmao:

Great pic of course but you just wore me out reading all that. I am impressed with myself I went to the post office with 3 big boxes to mail. Sierra had to push Paige in the stroller so I could carry the boxes in which is always fun. Got that done and even bought xmas stamps. No cards in sight but I have stamps. ;) Then I went to the bank deposited a check and came home. lmao. Enough for me, wheres my beer? haha Course behind the scenes is all it takes to get the 2 out the door with me. lol

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], and remember we just moved into a new house, I also did MANY other things today. One I LOVE, LOVE Magic erasers (mr. clean) those things work GREAT!!! I scrubbed many walls with them today. I don't even remember how I did moving when my kids were little or anything with 2 boys, I have obviously removed that memory from my mind, lol. The beer is helping me forget all that I did today, if only the Aleve would kick in and help my poor back!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw thats wonderful vegas is comfy with his clean stuffy. kudos to you as im going to take a nap after reading all that.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
That is a precious picture of Vegas. I wish I could have a stuffed toy for Mack to suck on instead of my leg but Ruggles would tear it up and eat a stuffed toy.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I love when they hold their toys with their paws that way...looks so precious!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh man wore me out just reading it, haha. Thanks for posting the pic of that cute Vegas and his monkey.

Me too! hahahaha

It's taking me longer and longer to recover after "bath day" around here......

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.