Bully habits?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That last action pic of Bono is so funny!!

Maggie will always sit side saddle and always against something! It can be the wall, the fridge door, the cupboard ... anything!

She will paw the door when she wants to go out, and then she immediately walks round so she can see you and gives you "the look". As if to say why haven't you granted my wish yet - hurry up!!!

If the water bowl is empty she used to pick it up and carry it in and drop it at our feet - doesn't seem to do that quite as often now!

And sleeping ....... well sleeping with an english bulldog should be made into an olympic event. I usually wake up with her pressed up against me. I look over at my husband as he sprawls comfortably over at least 3/4s of the bed. Then there is Maggie with legs outstretched. Which leaves me with precisely 6" of mattress. I am totally amazed that I have not fallen out of bed yet! If I am allowed enough space to lie on my back, then I often wake up with Maggie lying between my body and my arm with her head on my shoulder. So cute ....... too cute to move obviously otherwise I wouldn't spend every night sleeping on the edge!! LOL :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.