Susan Thixton has created "The List" for fundraising!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I do know one of the foods who is on the list, because they shared with me their joy of being on it. But I cannot divulge any info, because this is a fundraiser for a GREAT cause and great website, Truth About Pet Food. Susan is the worlds #1 pet food advocate and I do feel she will not rest until she gets results not only from governing agencies, but from the pet food companies themselves.

Please note, if you do help out TAPF and get the list-- please do not share it on the forum or it will be removed. This is Susan & TAPF's fundraiser and EBN would never want to damper on their event.

Here is the link, worthy of your donation!

http://www.truthaboutpetfood.com/articles/the-list.html

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Can we share the page (not the list) on FB? I would love to all the dog owners out there to have the opportunity to purchase the list.

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
and May I add for those who do eventually get the list!!!
Susan is a DEAR, and she works diligently for us. BUT here findings are based on the normal dog!!the labs,shepherds,poodles. NOT ----Bulldogs.
Bulldogs Need WAY better standards than the average dog!!! Bulldogs have a much more sensitive pallet , they have many more allergies to things in the food, ,the quality of the grain that's in the food is enough to set a Bulldog into an itchy cycle.
we need to applaud her research , highly !!! and then add 2 notches more ,above it to get what Bulldogs require to live a healthy life!!! 90 % of dog breeds wouldn't even flinch at most of the things that cause a Bulldog to have organ failure,or loose half it's fur , or keep having yeast in our dogs ears, pray for her best findings, for all the dogs out there. and then go up 2 steps for a good Bulldog food. and one more thing!!! the water that we feed our dogs !!!! it needs to be a lot better!!! we human bodies can cope with so much more junk we eat and drink, but not the dogs!!!lets work on the water quality too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.