Bully Bath Time

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I was gone for a week doing an antique show in Boise, Idaho, and came home to two stinky, smelly Bulldog Boys! Saturday is Santa Paws and we didn't want to gross Santa out!

The only smell now is that of wet dogs!!!

Ruggles was a wrestling match.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Awww!! Sweet bully boys!! :heart: I only have to wrestle with Matilda when I am trying to was her face. :lol:

vaill

Nov 16, 2011
The only other bully I had from a puppy was Mandy , all I had to say was you want a bath? she ran and jumped in the tub.. never saw a dog that loved a bath like she did. lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ruggles is NOT a happy bully... LOL... but CUTE!!!!

Mack is a cutie too. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw how cute. no he doesnt look happy. sarah runs when she knows im going to bathe her. she doesnt like it either. she will stand there and let me do it but after a bit she tries to get out of the sink. gotta love them bullies

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
aw how cute. no he doesnt look happy. sarah runs when she knows im going to bathe her. she doesnt like it either. she will stand there and let me do it but after a bit she tries to get out of the sink. gotta love them bullies

Tank is the same way! As soon as I say "It's time for a bath" he bolts under the table to hide. I have to have my bf lift Tank into the tub because he's too heavy! :laugh: Although it seems like he likes it once he's in because he just stands there. Or maybe he just gives up fighting at that point :ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I have a dog bath tub in my garage. None of my dogs fight it but as soon as I'm done they can't wait to get back into the house. They get a special treat after their baths. I wrap them up in warmed towels and they are in heaven.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE Ruggles face and that underbite --- too cute. Mack looks to be a very sweet boy too

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Gives me the desire to give mine a bath,,,,,,NOT ,,,,, but then again, I love that clean kissable smooshy face uhmmm:tongue:

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] your dogs are lucky--warmed towels, no less, like a spa!
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] those faces didn't stay clean and kissable too long. After they got dry we went for a walk and of course there were fresh road apples; neither one ate any but they got their faces in the horse$hit!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Your boys are too cute and Ruggles is not a happy camper haha

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel and Karly don't like a bath but they stand still...luckily I can put both in together work on one while the other waits their turn then I take the first one out and have my son or daughter do the drying and brushing while I continue bathing the second one. I'm so glad no wrestling is involved but I do end up just as wet when they shake themselves dry lol...I need a warm towel!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It's a heck of a lot easier when they enjoy the bath, isn't it? Bea loves a bath but Bo isn't as cooperative. He doesn't like to stand in the tub so its a challenge to get his business washed up real good.

I can tell how much Bo is growing by the number of towels it takes to bathe them both. It used to be four giant bathtowels. Last week, it took eight of them with an extra one to mop up the bathroom floor.....

Bo's First Tub Time - 3-7-11.jpg <== Bo's first tub time

Most Reactions