a Presley funny!

vaill

Nov 16, 2011
I had rotator cuff surgery on the 16th of Nov. so Tues I had a post op visit to Dr. When I got home it had snowed Cheerios all over the kitchen. I'm sure Presley and her chihuahua buddy Donny were running and she bumped the cabinet that the cheerios were sitting on top of and it fell off. She was sitting in the middle of them munching away!!! lol glad it was cheerios

Then this morning as I came out of the bathroom dressed to go to work, she was laying beside my bed shredding up my new Better Homes and Garden magazine that I hadn't even read yet. She stands on her hind feet and gets things off my nightstand!!

I have got to get to Petsmart classes Quick!!!!! lol Got to love her tho.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Vaill....... welcome to the wonderful world of bullies.... they can be soooo mischievous at times..... BUT...... WHERE ARE THE PIX??????:pics:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That would have been a priceless pic of her sitting in the middle of the Cheerios, munching away. :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL>.. great bully stories.... PICTURES!!!!?????

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..at least she cares about her heart and cholesterol! Jake eats dog beds...:cursing: Cheerios would be great!! Presley ounces like a character! Ohhh..and hope YOU are feeling better too!

OP
V

vaill

Nov 16, 2011
Well you know its always a precious moment and time I get the camera its over.. or she comes over and wants to carry the camera off!!!
I'll take pics tonight.. I promise.. lol

Members online

No members online now.