Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well glad to hear he is on some meds to clear up his infection, plus the pic of Rocky and your son is just too cute, they are precious.

OP
Jpastrocky79

Jpastrocky79

Sep 4, 2011
nj
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
thank you David. my son and Rocky are just like brothers too. fight and make up. the two of them are funny as heck and when one isnt feeling well the other one comforts the other. BTW you bullys are courgeous.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Great to hear that Rocky's on the road to recovery. To add on to what everyone mentioned, we recommend looking into the food because it's really a factor on our bully's health. Finding out what the root cause of Rocky's hives will save you from visiting your vet often, and for the same symptom. Stig had hives from allergies when we first got him and probably spent near a grand on vet visits and meds (including antibiotics). A couple of months later we got lucky and found the right diet for him. Haven't gone to the vets for allergies ever since.

Oh, Rocky's adorable! Always love hearing stories of kids with their bff bullies.

OP
Jpastrocky79

Jpastrocky79

Sep 4, 2011
nj
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
^ thank you. im gonna start looking into changing his diet. thanks again everyone.

OP
Jpastrocky79

Jpastrocky79

Sep 4, 2011
nj
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Going for his second dipping tomorrow. Rocky is otherwise doing great. Merry christmas everyone and a happy new year.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Rocky is a doll boy!

Bumps are such a general term....Bea and Bo have both had at least SIX DIFFERENT KINDS (in appearance anyway) over time. It's hard to tell what it is without a good look.

Glad you went to the vet! Make bathtime fun for Rocky and then bathing will be a fun activity for you both - and an opportunity to bond and establish your leadership - and not a dreaded chore.

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
Sounding more like food issue.... check out the list of recommendations in the nutrition section/thread. I'd also have the vet check it, if they are not red, but are dry (kind of like dandruff) it could be a staph infection and he need an antibiotic to treat it.

I agree

OP
Jpastrocky79

Jpastrocky79

Sep 4, 2011
nj
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Last and final dipping tomorrow. Thank goddness. Rocky seems to be mad at me when he gets home after these dippings. He goes in at 8 and comes home about 630. He has to stay there all day. :( very upsetting not having my best bud by my side. Well after this one he is done. Almost 6 months old too.

Members online

No members online now.