What to get a Bully that has it all?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Vicaroo1000 That's not the one I told you about. Be very careful with the treats in that one, if they are aggressive chewers they come out very easily. Then of course they want to swallow the treat whole. The one I suggested is the everlasting fun ball. This ball is green and it's a complete circle. I'm using my phone so hopefully i can attach a link.

ABSOLUTELY --- the blue one is dangerous for aggressive chewers. I had to literally put mu hand down Banks throat to get the disk out. she popped it out of the ball and it was lodged in her throat -- it was in the trash about two hours after I bought it. The green ball is what you want -- she loves it and not choking hazard.

OP
wautersa

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Chelsea does have a new christmas coat, but Matt needs to alter it slightly. She also has a pink hoody with an orange backpack attached. Lol she only is cool being dressed up if she gets lots of attention.

OP
wautersa

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] & @Piamatch I am working on getting Chelsea a little brother. We are still in the process of trying to find a good local breeder.

[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] Thanks for the warning! We only allow Chelsea to have toys like that when we are watching he and quickly throw away any toys that she tears apart.

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Thanks for the great ideas! Chelsea does have 2 everlasting treat toys and loves them. So I am sure she will also love your other suggestions.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=3100]Miss Chelsea[/MENTION] We were living in a studio apartment (now my husband's workshop) while our house was being built and both my husband and I were there watching our 2 dogs with their new humunga tongues. Stubborn Mack swallowed some fast while we were taking the toys away and picking up pieces. I'm just saying it is a cute toy but not worth the risk!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Does anyone have a good resource for bully clothes? Molly needs a new sweater or shirt/ Thanks, Richard

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] she keeps HRH totally stylin'

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.