Bootie dragging?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I have the same problem with my BabyGirl, only she does the "twist." Her tail pocket is clean and I wash her girly parts daily. My problem is my carpet is too rough. Her girly parts kind of fold to a corner shape and that is the part that rubs on the carpet when she sits. Is it possible Miila gets irritated on a rough surface somehow?

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I read somewhere that it can be worms
This was my first thought but she has been to many vets since she is new here already and I see no signs of anything in her poo also. I think it must be her girly parts maybe. [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] you just buy what like monistat cream (I think that is what it is called) and put it around her parts? lol Gosh girls are already so much more work than boys. haha As is true with us right?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes that or generic or you can get an antifugal like clotrimazole or tolinaftate. you know for like jock itch and such works also. i have lotrimin powder that i use on it to keep it dry to. let us know how it goes.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - you rule.

Bea will occasionally do something similar. Dr. Terry (Beatty) tells me that these dogs are prone to "picking up things" off of grass because of how they pee. Bea actually puts her bottom ON the ground! She doesn't hovercraft above it like a normal dog. hahahahahaha During the daily "wrinkle wipe session", I take the extra step of running an additional clean MalAcetic wipe around her girlie parts. Seems to resolve it nicely.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - you rule.

Bea will occasionally do something similar. Dr. Terry (Beatty) tells me that these dogs are prone to "picking up things" off of grass because of how they pee. Bea actually puts her bottom ON the ground! She doesn't hovercraft above it like a normal dog. hahahahahaha During the daily "wrinkle wipe session", I take the extra step of running an additional clean MalAcetic wipe around her girlie parts. Seems to resolve it nicely.
Thank you! I guess I just have to learn a new routine with Miila. You are right she is so low to the ground I think she touches even if she hovers. hahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.