My Bulldogs hate Santa

ozbull

Nov 19, 2011
Western Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Honey Rose
I brought one of those inflatable Santa Statues about 4 foot tall.. Plugged it in ...

Honey ran out the room hiding from big bad Santa while Dexter growled and barked at it for a while then slowly walked up to it and sat on it.."squashed*

You got it....No more Santa...( wish I had taken a picture ,he was like........... What mum !! ).

Honey still looks for it when coming into the longue ..lol Poor baby

My Babies sure do know how to make me laugh everyday .:hahaha:

I don't like my chance of getting a photo with santa and the dogs this year,,:hahaha:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
LOL I can just picture that. I know our little Miss princess chickens**t would never go in the room again if we put something like that in her room!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My Wilson would need serious drugs and therapy if I put something like that up. BabyGirl would instantly kill it and Louie would be encouraging her by pushing her towards it. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
My Wilson would need serious drugs and therapy if I put something like that up. BabyGirl would instantly kill it and Louie would be encouraging her by pushing her towards it. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

:ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:LMAO: .... that had to be priceless!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
This is how we used to decorate our front yard for Christmas. We decided to "rehome" the inflatible jungle when we fenced the yard. We thought about saving one and putting it in back, but then re considered because we KNOW it would scare the bejeebers out of HRH.

front_first_snow.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mine would have a fit if I put something like that up, haha, wish you had taken a pic of Dexter squishing Santa, that would have been too funny.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.