OH, heck yea!! after 2 1/2 years Vegas can do it!!!

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Lola will only do high five if there is a toy in her mouth. If there is no toy, she just wants to chew your hands. Weird, huh?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Vegas, we're all very proud of you, as that takes a lot to teach a bully tricks, Good job!
Now get Momma to post a video of you doing ^5. It isn't that we don't believe her, it's just that you are so damn cute that we wanna see more of you!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas, we're all very proud of you, as that takes a lot to teach a bully tricks, Good job!
Now get Momma to post a video of you doing ^5. It isn't that we don't believe her, it's just that you are so damn cute that we wanna see more of you!

[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION], Vegas's mommy is MUCH slower than Vegas, I don't know how to upload a video or even get it off the video camera to upload, I am what they call....computer ILLITERATE!!!! It is all I can do to get on this site!!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - TRex huh? Oh! Where were you when I ws trying to name this new puppy? I could have named him T-Rex instead of "TBone" which was the second fav name otion with the work crew. hahahahaha

And yes, I am absolutely showing off my precious little angel boy......

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.