It's Bully-Fishing time of year in this house

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Here we go...yesterday Joe put up the tree, I noticed Vegas in his crate doing the usual chewing on something, BUT, when he see's me looking he stops, I look away and hear him chew, look at him he stops this will go on and on....Who said he was not a smarty pants??

I get up go get on my knees and proceed to go bully-fishing, swiping the whole inside of his mouth (I don't know where his secret hiding place is, but he does have one) FINALLY...I found about a 1 inch piece of tree limb, just the tip in his mouth. So with slime dripping from my fingers I got up and put it in the trash, last week it was my oven mit, then the other night my fabric table coaster, and the decorations have just begun :nope:

Have to stay on my toes, and be on alert to go fishing!! It's not like he is a pup, he is 2 and a half.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I feel your pain. This is Wilson and Jack's first Christmas. Jack's an :angel:, but Wilson on the other hand is a :evil: I had to bitter apple the bottom of my tree and my two craft snowman and reindeer that I put on the side of the tree. Wilson kept trying to eat the snowman!! :bang: :laugh:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Guess they figured you put all those toy out for them. :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO...LOL.... I LOVE VEGAS!!!! Look, he is a pup, remember he was not totally healthy when you got him... now you fixed him all up and TA-DA ==== PUPPY!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
YOU are in deep water my friend. :ROFL:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I feel your pain. This is Wilson and Jack's first Christmas. Jack's an :angel:, but Wilson on the other hand is a :evil: I had to bitter apple the bottom of my tree and my two craft snowman and reindeer that I put on the side of the tree. Wilson kept trying to eat the snowman!! :bang: :laugh:

:confused: your snowman had :poo: on it?

Kelly...I'm terrified regarding Jake and decorations..he has been eating everything and destroyed 2 dog beds in 2 days! I'm thinking of xpenning my tree off..then throw in the new kitten... :nervous: Why did you have to make me worry for the next 2 years???

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm going to get you my pretty. :ROFL: Ooops wrong holiday. :D. :p

:confused: your snowman had :poo: on it?

Kelly...I'm terrified regarding Jake and decorations..he has been eating everything and destroyed 2 dog beds in 2 days! I'm thinking of xpenning my tree off..then throw in the new kitten... :nervous: Why did you have to make me worry for the next 2 years???

Becky, I put a collapsible plastic table under my tree this year that my husband had in the garage and then put my tree skirt over that. It raised the tree by 4" and I skipped decorating the bottom 1 foot. Wilson can't reach the ornaments and after chewing on the lower branches the first day, he's really settled down.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i get lucky i dont do a tree anymore as with the added computer and desk we have nowhere to put one now. i still decorate but no tree.:angry2: so far no problems. im considering doing a small 4' tree. not sure. i feel your pain i have cats that used to love the bottom of my tree:sneaky2: had balls everywhere:evil:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Yes, Mona will do the same thing, as soon as I hear her chewing on something and turn to look at her, she'll stop chewing. I too have had to "fish" in her mouth for things she shouldn't have. Not fun at all. ;-)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.