what can i do to stop by bullie from shedding?

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
hey --all you folks out there--thinking I am favoring a vegetarian DIET!!!!NO NO
not at ALL dogs need meat high percentage of meat!!!! and by adding th efruits and veggies--(if you are feeding anything BUT FROMM food)) you need to add the veggies and fruit because you are getting very little if any at all in other brands!!! BUT even Fromm,!!!!!!! for dogs WHO ARE PRONE TO STONES--AND MANY BULLDOGS ARE because they do not drink enough WATER .. and by adding veggies and fruit --you help DILUTE THE URINE--and that helps guard against STONES/CRYSTALS!!!!
and do not think you need the whole bag of veggies.. 2 baby carrots,1/4 cup green beans-2 to 3 sprigs of asparagus!!!that much is a lot to a dog!!! the percentage of carbs to meat should be less than 25%

in summery just feed a little extra produce to help ,the urine--and produce is a good treat--much better than milk bone,pigs ears, dog biscuits, and such. thats all.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Bruce, I know you're just kidding around and I shouldn't be too serious... I guess my mother has rubbed off too much on me, I suppose. I've always thought my mother is crazy for going all-out for the welfare of dogs. All I really do is study everything for the welfare of my own pets and not everyone else's - 2 dogs, 4 birds, 2 turtles, 7 snakes, 12 fish, a colony of rats.

Unfortunately, I feel that it's not a win-or-loss for us. It's a win-or-loss for our dogs.

Okay, I really need to lighten up... @JAKEISGREAT ! I can always count on you to knock me off my high horse! You'll have to do it again, girl!

And since I've totally hijacked this thread... I found this great shed/lint remover thing - it's some kind of prickly material shaped like a glove that you can put your palm in and use it to wipe down furniture/clothes/etc. You rub the surface with the glove in one direction, then you rub it the opposite direction to get rid of the shed (into a trashbin or some such) so you can use it again! Pretty nifty thing and so far, it's working.

That glove thingy.....they invented that in 1999

JK :ROFL:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
That glove thingy.....they invented that in 1999

JK :ROFL:

Oh, I'm sure it wasn't! I'm sure the pet glove has gone through intensive research all the way through the mid 00's... you got the internet, look it up!

JK JK JK!!!! :ROFL::lmao::ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online