If your bully did this, what would you do?

If your bully did this, what would you do?

• Total voters

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
After a long day at work and doing errands after picking up the 2 boys from school, I was starving once we reached home. Cooked dinner quickly and sat on the sofa to eat. Punkin was always a beggar, and managed to climb on the couch and lick some of the food on my plate. He didn't touch much, but nonetheless ...

So what would you do?

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. I contemplated a bit while staring at the spot where he licked. Ended up grabbing another plate. :ROFL:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I voted grab another plate. Now that being said, even if on of my kids touches my food or drinks out of my cup I get a new one. I don't share, human or dog.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Depends on the slobber that went along with it I think but I would keep eating. :haha: Heck these pups have given some crazy kisses before so whats the diff? :lol:

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Haha... Chance has done this. I am very OCD about stuff (I wouldn't hold my bf's hand once bc he touched a railing outside of a Wendy's) but I am pretty forgiving when it comes to my pooch. As long as he hasn't drooled everywhere, or sneezed in my food or something, I'd keep eating. I've also let him drink out of my water glass (but that's only when I'm done). If I'm going to the trouble of changing plates, I'd end up having to throw out the food, too. And, for the most part, I hate wasting food so...

Chance is such a smoocher I can't afford to be grossed out by him. :p

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I don't let my pooches do that. It would quickly be assumed by them that it would ok to do all the time. Besides, I don't want to cause any allergic reactions. Once BabyGirl had a bad reaction to yams so I am probably over cautious now anyway. I don't want anyone else, be it people or dogs touching food on my plate. Just my personal choice.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Embarrassing as it is, I would probably keep eating. :ashamed: Frank has never eaten anything disgusting and occasionally my hubby and I will give him licks of popsicles we are in the middle of eating. The sad thing too is that if my hubby had licked some of my food, I would get a clean plate.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I had to vote twice for this one .... if there was a lot more food in the kitchen then I would go grab myself a new plate of food. If there was no "replacement" food I would continue eating, but avoid the part that had been licked :up:

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
I'd keep on eating. Just kind of avoid the licked spot. My time to actually sit down & eat is limited, so I wouldn't waste the time to change plates. I occassionally share ice cream or yogurt with one of my cats. Their mouths are probably cleaner than my kids mouths! :p

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
new plate for me excluding the part he licked, although..... I am positive I have ate my weight in dog fur since we have got him, without me knowing!! I guess the saying is true "What you don't know, won't kill you!!!!!! :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online