cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate and Finn love their Gumby doll. They take turns with him, so to speak.

I was quite impressed with Gumby's strength through all these weeks of rough play. So, when I noticed last night that one of Gumby's arms
Photo on 2011-11-21 at 18.23.jpg

went missing, I got worried. That arm's a pretty thick piece of rubber and I suspected it had to be Finn who chewed it off b/c he's a very strong chewer. I looked around, and no arm. Okay, one of them must've swallowed it...so,I looked for signs of one of them being sick. They seemed fine and by this a.m., i I kind of forgot about it.
Photo on 2011-11-21 at 19.09.jpg
When I got home tonight and cleaned up their wee wee pads, guess what I found? A bright green "stalk" of rubber...yep, Gumby's arm embedded in someone's :poo: , still intact!

Sorry if you're still eating dinner and reading this but I was so happy to see that arm and felt so much relief that it came out, I just had to share!:ohmy:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG! they will eat anything won't they!!! I'm so glad no harm was done well except to Gumby....poor Gumby!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
:ROFL:

A Jack Russell we had when I was growing up used to chew small pieces of rubber off toys. Sometimes he'd have speckled :poo: when he got a little too chew happy.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
You guys crack me up. haha So glad it came out and did not get stuck.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yea gumby:poo: now thats gotta be worth a pic or two:photo: [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm afraid we have missed our one and only opportunity to get a pix of Gumby Poop.... *sigh*

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:ROFL:

I think I just lost my appetite for Hershey's Kisses... :lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online