Odd things our bullies chew...

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
My daughter and I both have long hair so our brush gets filled up after a while. I've caught Valley chewing the brush...or so I thought...but she puts it between her paws and methodically cleans all the hair out without eating the hair! She's done it twice now...I tell her thanks:)

She also loves nibbling toes! And ANY toy my daughter leaves around...

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Pillows!! Tank LOVES to take them off the bed and run away with them.. and like others have said, the list goes on with remotes, water bottles, cell phones, shoes, the edges of the tv stand :cursing: even those fabric sheets you put in the dryer! The list goes on :lmao:

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yesterday, Bo found a BEAD; a very small glass bead that had lodged itself between the carpeting and the wall. (Grandma makes jewelry) He'd disapeared for a minute...and of course, I investigate. I find him in there licking, licking, licking and that's what I found was the object of his desire. HOW THE HE-DOUBLE-TOOTHPICKS DOES HE FIND THIS STUFF? This isn't the first time he's gone bead hunting and caught his "prey".......

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
:ROFL: Glad to hear Macy isnt the only weirdo chewer out there. I hate when i am laying down and she comes over and starts chewing on my hair! She chews everything and anything! Had my 3 month old son's passie in his mouth so it looked like he was sucking it.

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Jack is still a puppy so his only preference to chewing is that it must fit in his mouth. However one particular favorite of his are crayons. And as a mommy brag, I must say that Jack has the prettiest poop that I've ever seen. LOL:lmao:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online