Odd things our bullies chew...

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Vegas' oven mitt incident got me to thinking about Aubs.

Without a doubt Aubrey's list is topped by toes. If you let her, she will lightly gnaw on your toes, just barely touching them with her teeth. She does not just lick feet... She scrapes them clean! She loves big toes.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel goes crazy for plastic hangars! lol at least he doesn't go after shoes anymore!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that is the first time I heard of the toe thing.... seems a little 'naughy' to me :-0!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
BeBe when she gets in one of her moods will chew on remotes, cell phones, eye glasses, books, little stinker. haha

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - I know, right? I hate it because it tickles. Now my boyfriend, however, let's her do it because it feels weird.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake just last week..ate the binding AND a good piece of a towel! He had strings coming from his rear when he :poo: which was my first clue! Then at 2:30 am..he threw up the piece of towel..now mind you, the towel was used to try and cover the firewood in our holder..because he REALLY..REALLY :luv: bark! :bang:

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Ruckus suddenly likes toilet paper. He headbutts the holder till it falls off. I found 2 rolls hiding in his bed yesterday lol!! Hubby says we should give him a bag. Then he can poo, wipe, and bag it all by himself. ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ruckus suddenly likes toilet paper. He headbutts the holder till it falls off. I found 2 rolls hiding in his bed yesterday lol!! Hubby says we should give him a bag. Then he can poo, wipe, and bag it all by himself. ;)

That cracks me up, poo, wipe, and bag. bahahaha

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

:ROFL:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
The worst thing Vegas ever ate was my moisturizer gloves, I bartend and get very dry hands so I have a pair of thin cotton gloves, I put Auquafore real thick on my hands at bedime and sleep in them about 2-3 times a week.

Last year I noticed once missing... but I have a bad habit of taking them off while I am sleeping because I get to hot. 3 days later he puked up the glove whole :eek: I am so glad it came back up and he did not have any blockage but....for the next 3 days he had diarrhea from injesting all the Aquafore (which is like vasaline)!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank likes toes too! And trying to chew on your heel. I think it feels good on his gums, but I am not that good of a bully parent! Way too ticklish! His other odd habit is eating the eyes off his toys. I started noticing his stuffies and other animal toys were just missing the eyes...then I started finding toy eyes in his :poo:! That was a little frightening.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Vegas' oven mitt incident got me to thinking about Aubs.

Without a doubt Aubrey's list is topped by toes. If you let her, she will lightly gnaw on your toes, just barely touching them with her teeth. She does not just lick feet... She scrapes them clean! She loves big toes.

Kinky!!!!!!! ;)

:laugh:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Frank likes toes too! And trying to chew on your heel. I think it feels good on his gums, but I am not that good of a bully parent! Way too ticklish! His other odd habit is eating the eyes off his toys. I started noticing his stuffies and other animal toys were just missing the eyes...then I started finding toy eyes in his :poo:! That was a little frightening.

So his :poo: was looking at you !!! :ROFL:

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Toilet paper, paper towels, pillows, stuffing in pillows, cardboard boxes, socks, the rope on his play tire...just to name a few :) LOL

Now he is trying to eat the Christmas tree ornaments since I put the tree up Sunday. I have had to take 5 from his mouth, so now I have the tree blocked where he can no longer get to it, so now he barks at it. Silly boy

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Toilet paper, paper towels, pillows, stuffing in pillows, cardboard boxes, socks, the rope on his play tire...just to name a few :) LOL

Now he is trying to eat the Christmas tree ornaments since I put the tree up Sunday. I have had to take 5 from his mouth, so now I have the tree blocked where he can no longer get to it, so now he barks at it. Silly boy

This is what I am afraid of. We are putting our tree up this weekend and I just know Aubrey is going to be interested. I just hope she doesn't decide to chew on and unwrap presents!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.