Secret santa ?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I would appreciate people letting me know when they mail them. We want to be sure everyone receives a gift. It's a personal choice at this point how secret you want to keep it until opened.

I'm not all that enamored of surprises though, so who am I to decide? :LMAO:

I was an EXPERT at finding and opening my gifts and then re-wrapping so mom never even knew as a teen because I
hated waiting to know what I was getting till Christmas.

But I found out I got my acting ability from my mom. One year my siblings, dad and I went together and bought her a grandfather clock. A couple sisters were acting so stupid about it all that I was pretty upset with them. Mom pressed me for info about why I was mad at my sisters enough that I ended up telling her about the clock. But when she actually opened the clock she put on the BEST show I've ever seen. She even cried! My sisters never even knew that she knew about the clock!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] i will make sure to message you tomorrow once I mail the parcel and ill include the tracking # that way if the reciever wants to keep an eye on it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I would appreciate people letting me know when they mail them. We want to be sure everyone receives a gift. It's a personal choice at this point how secret you want to keep it until opened.

I'm not all that enamored of surprises though, so who am I to decide? :LMAO:

I was an EXPERT at finding and opening my gifts and then re-wrapping so mom never even knew as a teen because I
hated waiting to know what I was getting till Christmas.

But I found out I got my acting ability from my mom. One year my siblings, dad and
I went together and bought her a grandfather clock. A couple sisters were acting so
stupid about it all that I was pretty upset with them. Mom pressed me for info about why I was mad at my sisters enough that I ended up telling her about the clock. But when she actually
opened the clock she put on the BEST show I've ever seen. She even cried! My sisters never even
knew that she knew
about the clock!

:laugh: my youngest daughter..who was a PITA her teenage years..:eek:.. Once opened up and WORE a jacket we had gotten her for Christmas! Yup..she opened the WRAPPED gift from under the tree..wore it out on the town..and rewrapped it ..horribly..I might add. I still am amazed at her nerve!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I used to unwrap and re wrap also. Blamed the crazy dog who did tear a lot of packages for the ones I couldnt unwrap percectly. Never woulda thought to go further tho. You shoulda returned the jacket to teach a lesson.

Sent from my Android for Telechips TCC8900 Evaluation Board using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My parents use to lock our gift in a cabinet in my dad's shop. One night my brother decided to pick the lock and sneak a peek. The only thing was...he couldn't relock it when he was done. We all got busted for it. My dad had a solution. If we didn't rat out the culprit...we all got smacked with the belt/wooden spoon. I suffered alot for my brother acting out.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL Angela, like you would ever know if it's opened early. Of course I probably can't get away with it cause Bruce would rat me out if I opened HRH's too early.

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Oooops! I should have read what everyone else was doing. Jack opened his present early. I'm terrible about waiting.

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
I was going to :tease: you about this when I read your post! :hmm: but something came over me and I erased it! :ROFL: must be the Holiday Season! :bang: I KNEW I should've done it! :evil:

I had to let him have his present so that he wouldn't rat me out. I opened my Christmas present early too. There was no way I was waiting a month before playing with my Kindle. I guess we both should have waited until after Thanksgiving at least. We'll go sit in the corner....but we're bringing our toys! LOL

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ours arrived and I opened it. I'm expecting my shipment of stuff to send out....so, honest mistake. But..Vegas and Orion haven't seen them yet. They are masters at opening their own gifts at Christmas....so I will wrap them in tissue paper and video them opening the gift.

I haven't mailed out my gifts or ornaments. I'm gonna be busy this next week. Stupid post office is open the same hours that I work.

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Ours arrived and I opened it. I'm expecting my shipment of stuff to send out....so, honest mistake. But..Vegas and Orion haven't seen them yet. They are masters at opening their own gifts at Christmas....so I will wrap them in tissue paper and video them opening the gift.

I haven't mailed out my gifts or ornaments. I'm gonna be busy this next week. Stupid post office is open the same hours that I work.

So I'm not the only bad one then! LOL Now you make me feel better.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I had to let him have his present so that he wouldn't rat me out. I opened my Christmas present early too. There was no way I was waiting a month before playing with my Kindle. I guess we both should have waited until after Thanksgiving at least. We'll go sit in the corner....but we're bringing our toys! LOL

Love that last bit! :rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.