Secret santa ?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am sending mine out tomorrow.

When I get mine, I don't open until all the other gifts are opened.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
i just wrapped mine up last night, im taking it to the post office tomorrow! it has to go across the boarder so i want to make sure it arrives in time

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think I'm going to mail mine sometime this week too. Just need to wrap it up and package them. This is so exciting! :yes:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Mine will be in the mail this week also. I say as soon as you get it you mail it. Are we waiting til xmas to open them or when we get them or what?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Are people identifying themselves on the pkg or omitting that so the receiver doesn't know who sent the gift til they open it? I would like to wait til Xmas to open the gift but want to know what others are planning on doing.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Last yr lex had to wait till Christmas to open his secret Santa. Also I wrote a little letter to the person I sent mine to telling them!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
i had to put my name and my return adress just in case,
and i the card i enclosed with the gift i wrote ps and my user name on here just so they know. Id like to make Gregory wait for christmas to open his but i dont think i can wait lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I haven't mailed mine yet ... but it should be done by the end of this week!! Maggie and Daddy will be waiting until Christmas Day to open their present.
:D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online