Vegas was a sneaky bad boy last night

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ok, he is in a mode, two nights ago he got into a box and found his Easter bunny ears and took them to his crate and destroyed them. He THINKS he won't have to wear them this year, but, Oh No, he WILL get new ones~~ :laugh: Last night I was cooking dinner and when the timer went off in the kitchen I was looking all over for my oven mitt that I KNOW I left on the counter.

Joe sees me looking all around and ask what I was looking for, I told him I KNOW I had the oven mitt on the counter, Joe gets up goes straight to Vegas's crate where he is in there doing guess what??....

Chewing up my oven mitt!! I don't know for the life of me how he got it off the counter???? He chewed a big hole in the thumb. I am positive he would not like it if I took Stinkey Monkey and chewed his nose off :ROFL:

ovenmitt002.jpg

ovenmitt003.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, I would have liked to see how he got it off the counter too. Sneaky sneaky haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... well, it looks like it could be one of his toys!???

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Hmmm maybe the oven Mit feel off the counter? In our house its fair game. if girls Jeff or me leave something on the ground and the boys get it all I say is did u leave it on the floor? Well of its on the floor then te boys think its theirs that's why we don't leave stuff on te floor :)

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If VegasB is anything like VegasR....he got it off the counter all by himself. I had a jar of vaseline on the coffee table for his nose......for the life of me, I could not find it. Finally I did. In Vegas' kennel...with the lid off. Bad little boy was licking it like it was a jar of peanut butter. I won't go into details on what it did to his digestive system. *sigh*

I learned..if I'm ever missing something, check his kennel.

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Sounds like Vegas is having a naughty streak!

Roscoe got a whole pot of mac and cheese of the counter once while I was in the shower. I heard the crash and went running into the kitchen to find him covered in cheese eating as fast as he could.
I don't know how they do it, but these little guys are sneaky.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If VegasB is anything like VegasR....he got it off the counter all by himself. I had a jar of vaseline on the coffee table for his nose......for the life of me, I could not find it. Finally I did. In Vegas' kennel...with the lid off. Bad little boy was licking it like it was a jar of peanut butter. I won't go into details on what it did to his digestive system. *sigh*

I learned..if I'm ever missing something, check his kennel.

That must of been some serious easy, soft :poo: happening for your boy!!!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Vegas must have not got any of the food you were cooking.. revenge!!! :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online