Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman attacked my english bulldog!!!!!!!!

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member Lindathedogsmaid's Avatar
    Real Name
    Linda Parks- 360 681 5089
    Sequim ,Washington
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pippa & Peanut
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Woman attacked my english bulldog!!!!!!!!

you and I both know that the English are sweet dogs , but so many think that the English Bulldogs are the same as a Olde Bulldogee, and that is just a mix breed PIT MIX and they are giving our sweet English a bad name !!! SO-- try this when asked what kind of dog you have --tell them a British Bulldog-------everyone knows that it is not a fighting dog. good luck.let us know if this works better, But also , ask if you can bring your dogs to meet her , instead of telling her. what I always did was ask if I might stop by and ask a few questions about the house/apartment. but plan to take your dog on a leash when you go to the door, and she will see how quiet, and sweet they are, I used to have 3 . and they were so well behaved , that I never ever used a leash when I did this, it gives a wonderful demonstration of behavior, and I never had a problem . try it . with a leash IF your dog isn't 100% trust worthy to behave.
    If you have a question regarding dog food, or behavior! call or e-mail me anytime.
    Linda Parks

Default Re: Woman attacked my english bulldog!!!!!!!!

i think once people hear the world Bulldog, they freak out and assume its a dangerous dog, thats what i thought before i knew about english bulldogs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads