Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Not too sure. How much play time in between? How much water does your pup drink? Can you measure it by chance for a whole day!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks was like this as a pup, but as time went on she grew out of it. But, definitely talk to a vet could be a health reason for it

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake will still drink his water FOREVER! I have to tell him to stop..and he does and walks away..leaving half of what he drank trailing behind him! :bang:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea used to play in her water. Yes, it sounded like she was drinking but she was really just pushing her big floppy puppy lips through the water and BITING the surface. When I walked into the kitchen once to see her "drinking" and saw her with her front half in the giant dish, face dripping with water, I finally grabbed a clue. Obsessed? You bet. Her Pool is her very favorite thing and now that winter's here, we go "puddle jumping" around the neighborhood. "Bea! Here's a good one!" is THE "COMMAND" that makes her move her slow butt forward.

P3290041.jpg <== End of May - First Pool Party of 'Summer' 2011

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.