Bully babysitting suggestion!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It looks like we are going to have to put him in the kennel. I am going to have to ask a lot more questions when I go to sign him up (will they clean his rope/folds, will they wipe his bottom after he :poo:. I'm not really liking this, but it looks like my only option right now! :*(

Googled it, and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]'s only a little more than an hour away. I also searched for a crate-free doggy boarding and there's a few in your state!

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] Is CT too far? I have January off of school and Brooke and I would LOVE to watch your Tubs.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Having a stranger stay in my home would make me anxious tho. Do you have any friends you can bribe to come stay at your house? This is what I do when we go away. I have 2 that I know will love and care for the kids as much as I do so between the 2 I have never been stranded. KNOCK ON WOOD! An ebn member who you know would be a good idea also. Boarding makes me nervous BUT the aaha vets are higher trained and the one where Miila had her surgery they also board and that place actually wouldnt make me as anxious. AND they have cameras so you can peek in at them even. Do a search for AAHA accredited vets and that may help you. They tend to be a little more expensive but when it comes to our babies I would rather pay than worry.

Members online

No members online now.