Thread: Bully babysitting suggestion!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bully babysitting suggestion!

oh what a great idea. i have noone to watch my pets if im gone. so i cant go anywhere really. it would be nice to have someone on here watch my pets. i dont think i live near anyone though.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Over the years our dogs have had both pet sitters and have gone to their pet hotel. They have always liked all of the activity at the kennel but are also soooooo tired when they get home they sleep for a couple of days. Once Mack came home with a little dog bite out of his ear. I'm sure it was his fault sniffing someones privates but still no one there knew anything about it of course. Keeping animals at home with a sitter is the best option.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

It looks like we are going to have to put him in the kennel. I am going to have to ask a lot more questions when I go to sign him up (will they clean his rope/folds, will they wipe his bottom after he . I'm not really liking this, but it looks like my only option right now!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by speechmom53 View Post
    It looks like we are going to have to put him in the kennel. I am going to have to ask a lot more questions when I go to sign him up (will they clean his rope/folds, will they wipe his bottom after he . I'm not really liking this, but it looks like my only option right now!
    Googled it, and @2BullyMama's only a little more than an hour away. I also searched for a crate-free doggy boarding and there's a few in your state!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn and Franklin
    Likes (Received)

@speechmom53 Is CT too far? I have January off of school and Brooke and I would LOVE to watch your Tubs.

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member Lindathedogsmaid's Avatar
    Real Name
    Linda Parks- 360 681 5089
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pippa & Peanut
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Perfect idea..wish I was closer!
    If you have a question regarding dog food, or behavior! call or e-mail me anytime.
    Linda Parks
    360-681-5089
    bullysmum@gmail.com

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Having a stranger stay in my home would make me anxious tho. Do you have any friends you can bribe to come stay at your house? This is what I do when we go away. I have 2 that I know will love and care for the kids as much as I do so between the 2 I have never been stranded. KNOCK ON WOOD! An ebn member who you know would be a good idea also. Boarding makes me nervous BUT the aaha vets are higher trained and the one where Miila had her surgery they also board and that place actually wouldnt make me as anxious. AND they have cameras so you can peek in at them even. Do a search for AAHA accredited vets and that may help you. They tend to be a little more expensive but when it comes to our babies I would rather pay than worry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads