Tate talks to me

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
@Lucy-licious - That was awesome! Thanks for puttin' your video where your posts are! bwahahahaha OK - everyone else? **looking around** Where's your vids?!:detective:

tatersmiles

Oct 29, 2011
My Tater makes all sorts of noises..though she is hearing impaired..I want to post a thread on that subject..but for the life of me I cant figure out how to...lol..HELP

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My Tater makes all sorts of noises..though she is hearing impaired..I want to post a thread on that subject..but for the life of me I cant figure out how to...lol..HELP

There is a tutorial on the front page... it will show you what you need

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You have GENIUS on your hands Henny! Now where the heck is the talking video? :hmm: Hmm: Use that nifty iphone and capture it for us!!! :luv:

Okay, okay...i'm feeling the pressure!:scared: :lol:

the other day, Genius Tate was speaking to me again and i grabbed my user-friendly iphone and kept it on him for several seconds, very proud of myself for capturing the very special moment...only to find out i didn't slide that thinga-ma-jig on the phone to start taping! :eek:

soon tho...very soon....

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Okay, okay...i'm feeling the pressure!:scared: :lol:

the other day, Genius Tate was speaking to me again and i grabbed my user-friendly iphone and kept it on him for several seconds, very proud of myself for capturing the very special moment...only to find out i didn't slide that thinga-ma-jig on the phone to start taping! :eek:

soon tho...very soon....
:laugh: I did the same thing when I took that snow video. I had the perfect play time recorded for about 2 minutes only to find out I had it on the camera setting!! LOSER!!! :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Miila talks with her barks and we have NO idea what she wants when she does it. Poor thing. lol. Cutty talks but with growls. If I ask him if he is a good boy he grumbles like to say I am NOT a good boy, I am tough! My cousin was laughing at us cuz he really answers me when I ask. But with a growl. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.