Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urination/bladder control problems.

Default Re: Urination/bladder control problems.

thanks for all the feedback guys. I started Brixton on apple cider vinegar yesterday and things have been great. I am going to go back to keeping him in a pen during the day. I'm so happy that he's going potty back on a regular basis. I had a mini panic attack over the whole thing. I was having stress nightmares that he was sick. ugh I'm so glad that things seem back to normal. Of course if things are acting up again I'll end up taking him into the vet to make sure there isn't another problem.

P.S. it's a pain in the butt getting Brixton to eat food with apple cider vinegar on it.

If you decide that you want to fallow any training advice that I give please take the due diligence to inform yourself on the proper techniques and methods for safe and humane use of the products that I recommend. Find a good local trainer that can help teach you how to implement these tools and crate a better bond between you and your loved furry family.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mukilteo, Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Urination/bladder control problems.

Glad to hear Brixton is doing better. Taking one step back in training was surely just what he needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads