Finally found something to keep Banks occupied

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just ordered the kong wobbler along with a BUNCH of other christmas presents including some of my secret santa gifts. You guys have the 10.5" one right? It sounds too big. But the 6" sounds small. By the way the site I've been ordering from is AMAZING. It's the second order I've made with them, they ship the same day as I place my order and are always sending me coupons (which is both a good and a bad thing...) and I got $20 off my order. Plus everything is way cheaper there than petco or petsmart (the wobbler was $21.99 at petsmart and only $11.99 on their site)

I have the 6" wobbler it is the perfect size for Banks. The 10" is really big.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Here are the two that Stig used to play with. I found it so amazing how smart they are. We used dehydrated liver or lung as treats. Oh, love Banks' freckles! Makes her so unique and extra perty!

Thanks for the love to Banksy's freckles... she is a cutie pie. I also have the tug-n-treat, but for whatever reason she grew tired of that one, which is why I had to get the wobbler

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.