Roscoe is going to be 6 on Monday!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am THEE worst planner of doggy events. For us a big day would be petsmart or some place like that where they can show off their beautiful selves and extra loving with maybe a special dinner or dessert. My gosh Cutty will be 6 in a month also. Where does the time go?!?!?!?!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Since the birthday party is really for the human why not make him something particularly decadent for dinner? Dogs are like men, right? They think about three things: food, sex and sleep.
*ducks*
Bo would like nothing more than a Hot Dog followed by an ice cream cone from the Dairy Queen and it would be the best day ever ever ever. hahahahaha (He's never had either of those things and I know he'd go berzerk to have them all to himself) But knowing me, I'll have to have the whole fam over here for a shindig on the big day.....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
gosh im an awful planner to so i dont know either but whatever you do it will be fine. sarah doesnt get a party so i think she misses out. but she goes to petco almost every weekend.

OP
kayrahbear

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
I think we'll go to petco and then maybe i'll make him some sort of tasty treat. And of course try to make him wear an adorable birthday outfit until he tries to eat it.

Members online

No members online now.