any other raw feeders here?

hooligan

Sep 27, 2011
I just got Brixton started on his raw diet. He's been on it for two days and he's doing great. He still has his puppy teeth so his chicken is being ground at the moment. I do feed him whole wings and chicken feet. Right now he's going through about a pound of meat and bones + 2 livers a day. His stool is firm and he's going to the bathroom regularly.

I'm looking for other raw feeders who I can bounce a few questions off of.

-Loki

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=3327]hooligan[/MENTION]... I do not feed raw but there are a few members that do and I'm sure they will be along to answer you. I would tag them, but their names escape me at this time.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3327]hooligan[/MENTION] - I'd suggest using the search function for "raw feeder". That will get you to some folks who DO and some folks who did and don't. There's quite a few raw feeders here - God Love Em - I'm just not one of them. In my world, meat comes out of a bag from a magical place where processing animal carcasses doesn't exist.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not me either, do nto have the guts for it but good for you!!!! There are quite a few here who raw feed so you will be able to chat with them and share your story. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION]..[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] ...they can give you places to learn! Good Luck!..
..and I miss [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Andme. Matilda has only been on raw for 2 weeks but still.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online